Speech therapy techniques are used to treat a variety of problems affecting the clarity of a person’s speech. The techniques vary depending on the particular problem which might be Articulation, Fluency, Resonance, etc. Our Speech Therapists will consult with the individuals concerned and address the problems unique to each individual.
Treatment may include:
- Home Safety
- Dysphagia (Swallowing)
- Adaptive Speech Devices
- Non-oral Communication
- Home Speech and Language Exercise Program
- Patient Education
- Communication Options/Alternatives
- Eating and Swallowing Strategies
- Speech Articulation Exercise
- Aural Rehabilitation
- Cognitive Skills Evaluation
- Comprehension Skills Assessment
- Sensory Skills Assessment
To avail yourself or loved ones of our services, you can reach us at 402-504-3326.