Our therapists help individuals with physical, mental or developmental conditions. This program uses treatments to develop, recover or maintain the daily living activities and work skills.
Their responsibilities include:
- Assessment and Evaluation of Health and Basic Skills
- Planning and Implementation of Therapeutic Programs
- Energy Management and Conservation
- Restoration of Sensory Functions
- Restoring Muscle Control
- Strength Enhancement
- Health Assessment
- Body Mechanics
- Basic Skills Evaluation
- Basic Level Skills Education and Training
- Device Assistance Training
- Exercise Programs
- Balance Restoration
Talk to us for more information about this service. You can reach us at 402-504-3326.